বাংলায় একটি কথা আছে ”পোশাকেই আভিজাত্য”। পোশাকে মানুষের ব্যাক্তিত্ব ফুটে উটে। নিজেকে উপস্থাপনের সবচেয়ে গুরুত্বপূণ পন্থা হচ্ছে পোশাক। পোশাকের মাধ্যমে আপনি নিজেকে আকষিত করে উপস্থাপন করা যায়।
How do you build that confidence? Start by learning from a good mentor. An older guy who exudes confidence the second he makes eye contact with anybody (without coming off as arrogant).
Here are most important Fashion tips:
- Make sure everything you wear is almost hugging the shape of your body – without being tight or loose shopping fitting dress
- Don’t wear more than three pieces of jewelry or more than three colors.
- Doesn’t dress like a rock star unless you’re in a band.
- Take some inspiration from those who approach casual a bit differently.
- The first rule of thumb is that your top and bottom halves need to match
- Shopping with a friend who will give you their honest opinion.
- Make sure you’re not better dressed than someone who is more important in a certain setting, like your boss.
- Show that you’re a man of taste by getting a great pair of shoes and keeping them in pristine condition.
- Lose the lame Coca-Cola shirt and go for a classic v-neck tee or something artsy
- Bring or shopping in your own twists with some of the new fashion
- Before you decide to purchase an item, ask yourself if you are buying it simply because of the brand name or because you love the quality and style
- Invest more time and money into your image. Cultivate your fashion sense. Your style is a huge mode of communication, and is worth caring for as much as your education, career, and relationships
- Ask anyone and everyone you trust to tell you the truth