There are words of nobility in the dress. Dress up is the best way to presenting yourself.
Dress the way you want and express yourself. Do not be a sheep that follows only the trends that are going out there. Be creative, besides fashion is art. Nothing more guys
How do you build that confidence? Start by learning from a good mentor. An older guy who exudes confidence the second he makes eye contact with anybody (without coming off as arrogant).
Here are most important Fashion tips:
- Make sure everything you wear is almost hugging the shape of your body – without being tight or loose shopping fitting dress
- Don’t wear more than three pieces of jewelry or more than three colors.
- Doesn’t dress like a rock star unless you’re in a band.
- Take some inspiration from those who approach casual a bit differently.
- The first rule of thumb is that your top and bottom halves need to match
- Shopping with a friend who will give you their honest opinion.
- Make sure you’re not better dressed than someone who is more important in a certain setting, like your boss.
- Show that you’re a man of taste by getting a great pair of shoes and keeping them in pristine condition.
- Lose the lame Coca-Cola shirt and go for a classic v-neck tee or something artsy
- Bring or shopping in your own twists with some of the new fashion
- Before you decide to purchase an item, ask yourself if you are buying it simply because of the brand name or because you love the quality and style
- Invest more time and money into your image. Cultivate your fashion sense. Your style is a huge mode of communication, and is worth caring for as much as your education, career, and relationships
- Ask anyone and everyone you trust to tell you the truth