Model Number: T-Rex Pro
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 5.0
Screen resolution: 360 x 360
Screen size: 1.3 inch
Operating mode: Touch Screen
Waterproof / Water-Resistant: Yes
Explore Your Instinct
Military-grade Toughness | 10 ATM Water-resistance
Blood-oxygen Saturation Measurement
The shape of the Amazfit T-Rex Pro is tough and solid with distinct angles. Having passed 15 military-grade tests1, the watch can battle with you through hot deserts, humid rainforests and polar glaciers. Witness endurance that braves the elements with ease.
* The relevant data on this topic comes from the following report: H202005252293-01EN-G2. Prolonged exposure is not recommended as it may damage the watch and its components.
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro is a titanic combination of practicality, strength and comfort.
The clarity of the 1.3-inch HD AMOLED color screen, with its always-on display, ensures that you don’t have to halt your activity to check important information.
The outer bezel undergoes a metal-spraying process, which enhances the rich textures of the light 60g watch body.
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro is accompanied by a skin-friendly silicone strap with a sweat-wicking design to ensure it stays dry and comfortable.
Hit the Road, and Face Whatever Comes
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro is high-level exploration partner, supporting four Global Navigation Satellite
Systems, 10 ATM water-resistance2, a blood-oxygen saturation measurement system3, a weather
tracker4, a sunrise and sunset monitor4, a current moon phase display5, a compass and barometric
altimeter, ultra-long 18-day battery life6 with typical use, and over 100 different sports modes7.
The four Global Navigation Satellite Systems supported offer rapid positioning with a high-degree of accuracy. No matter where you go, you’ll always know where you are8.
With a 10 ATM grade, the Amazfit T-Rex Pro is water-resistant to a depth of up to 100 meters2, so you can surf, swim, or explore the mysterious underwater world together.
In high-altitude areas, every meter you travel upward comes with greater challenges. The Amazfit T-Rex Pro will therefore alert you whenever it detects that you experience major altitude changes9, and prompt you to take the blood-oxygen saturation test. This test can also be taken whenever you feel uncomfortable, in order to better protect your body.
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro features over 100 sports modes7, and can be used to monitor critical data such as workout heart rate, distance traveled, movement speed, and calories burned in real time for most sports modes, to help you track and improve your athletic performance.
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro offers 24-hour heart rate monitoring, and is able to provide instant alerts for high heart rate. Heart health is a top priority, and so your Amazfit T-Rex Pro tracks it at all times, and can also record your heart rate variability (HRV) throughout the day, to monitor your stress level. Learning to relax is the first step in protecting your health.
PAI is a health assessment system that uses an algorithm to transform complex information such as heart rate, activity duration, and other health data into a single numerical value unique to each user. The PAI health assessment system supports most workout modes, regardless of time or location, and in addition, also creates a customized health evaluation for each user to offer a personalized user experience.
Sleep quality is essential to health, and so the Amazfit T-Rex Pro serves as your personal sleep assistant. The watch can recognize different sleep states – such as the light, deep and REM sleep stages, as well as daytime naps, and monitors any potential breathing problems during your sleep15.
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro notifies you of any incoming text messages or calls, scheduled alarms and events, to prevent you from missing any important information. It can also easily control music playback on your mobile phone via Bluetooth, so that you can enjoy your favorite playlists on-the-go.
47.7 X 47.7 X 13.5mm
59.4g (with strap)
122mm (long), 78mm (short)
Tempered glass + anti-fingerprint coating
1.3″ HD AMOLED Display
Resolution 360 X 360
BioTracker™ 2 PPG bio-tracking optical sensor
3-axis acceleration sensor
3-axis gyroscope sensor
Ambient light sensor
GPS+GLONASS, GPS+BeiDou, GPS+Galileo
Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
390 mAh lithium-ion polymer battery (typical value)
Up to 1.5 hours
Magnetic 2-pins Pogo Pin
Typical usage: up to 18 days
Heavy usage: up to 9 days
GPS continuous working time: up to 40 hours
Operating system : RTOS
Supported devices : Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
Packing list: Watch body (including standard strap)
Magnetic charging stand
App: Zepp App
100+ Sports Modes
Running & Walking
Outdoor running, Walking, Treadmill, Trail running, Race walking, Indoor walking
Cycling: Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Mountain biking, BMX
Swimming: Open water swimming, Pool swimming
Outdoor Sports: Hunting, Climbing, Fishing, Hiking, Skateboarding, Roller skating, Rock climbing, Orienteering, Parkour
HIIT, Core training, Rowing machine, Mixed aerobics, Strength training, Stretching, Stair-climbing machine, Pilates, Flexibility training, Indoor fitness, Stair stepper, Step training, Gymnastics, Elliptical, Yoga, Free training, Aerobics, Group calisthenics, Body combat, Cross-training
Ballet, Belly dance, Square dance, Street dance, Ballroom dance, Dance, Zumba, Latin dance, Jazz dance
Fencing, Karate, Boxing, Judo, Wrestling, Tai Chi, Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Martial arts, Kickboxing
Cricket, Baseball, Bowling, Squash, Rugby, Basketball, Softball, Gateball, Volleyball, Table tennis, Hockey, Handball, Badminton, Soccer, Beach soccer, Beach volleyball
Surfing, Sailing, Kite surfing, Outdoor boating, Paddleboarding, Drifting
Curling, Snowboarding, Downhill skiing, Outdoor skating, Skiing, Indoor skating, Cross-country skiing, Bobsleigh and tobogganing, Sledding, Ski orienteering, Biathlon
Hula hoop, Frisbee, Darts, Kite flying, Tug of war, Shuttlecock kicking
Archery, Equestrianism, Stair climbing, Jumping rope, Driving
1. The relevant data on this topic comes from the following report: H202005252293-01EN-G2. Prolonged exposure is not recommended as it may damage the watch and its components.
2. In accordance with the GB/T 30106-2013 / ISO 22810:2010 standard, the Amazfit T-Rex Pro achieves a rating of 10 ATM, for a water-resistance of up to 100 meters, and is therefore suitable for splashes, snow, showering, swimming, snorkeling, or non-high-speed watersports. It has passed testing conducted by the National Watch Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, and the report number is XRX-ESH-P20062174. Remove the watch when taking a hot shower or trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. For more information, please visit the support page at: support.amazfit.com.
3. SpO2 level can affect the oxygen level to various organs. If the level is too low, it could lead to dizziness, headaches, or cardiac arrest. This product is not a medical device. The measurement data is intended for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Additionally, data accuracy will be affected if the sensor area makes contact with skin that has arm-hair or tattoos, and can vary depending on physical characteristics. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
4. Obtaining weather data as well as sunrise and sunset time requires an external connection to the mobile app.
5. Obtaining moon phase data requires setup of the specific watch face.
6. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data. Typical usage scenario: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring (data recorded every 10 minutes) is turned on, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 150 messages and is operated for 5 minutes, and the user raises the wrist 30 times to check the time. The user exercises 90 minutes every week. Heavy usage scenario: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring and assisted sleep monitoring are turned on (data recorded every 1 minute), sleep breathing quality is enabled, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 150 messages and is operated for 15 minutes, the user raises the wrist 100 times to check the time, and exercises 180 minutes every week. GPS continuous working time: 40 hours; turn on GPS recording motion track, turn on heart rate monitoring.
7. See the Sports Mode Table in the Specifications for the full list of 100+ sports modes.
8. Indoor positioning services are not supported. Positioning speed and accuracy may be affected by the surrounding environment.
9. When you reach 3,000+ meters, the watch will prompt you to take the blood-oxygen saturation test when you ascend over 400 meters within 24 hours; when you reach 4,000+ meters, it will prompt you to take the test when you ascend over 400 meters within 6 hours.
10. Maximum oxygen uptake detection is only supported in outdoor running mode.
11. The accuracy and sensitivity of the workout recognition feature varies from person to person, and are related to the posture and proficiency of the user during their workout. Short workout duration or frequent changes in posture may not trigger the automatic recognition feature. When you are driving a car or taking a bus, or taking part in other such activities, accidental recognition may be triggered if these activities are particularly similar to the selected workout mode. When you are conducting outdoor activities, if the GPS signal is poor or the AGPS data information has not been synchronized with the mobile phone for an extended period, these outdoor activities may be assessed as indoor activities.
12. The 24-hour automatic heart rate detection feature requires the user to set and turn on the “heart health detection” feature in the app, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute; this feature cannot be used for medical purposes or as a basis for medical diagnosis. For abnormally elevated heart rate alerts, when the set alert value is reached and there is no obvious activity in the last 10 minutes, the watch will vibrate. The detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell. Heart rate measurement cannot be performed while swimming, and the measurement accuracy may be affected by external factors.
13. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants.
14. Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Any sleep period that starts or ends between 10pm-8am will be recorded as night sleep, and if you fall asleep within a 60-minute window at either side of your night sleep period, it will also be recorded as night sleep. Sleep recordings that start or end over 60 minutes outside your night sleep period, and that do not overlap the 10pm-8am timeslot at any point, will be recorded as a nap.
15. Sleep breathing quality monitoring needs to be activated separately.
The data on the pages above are theoretical values. All data, unless otherwise specified, is provided by internal laboratories or suppliers, and is obtained under specific test conditions. Actual use may vary slightly due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions, and environmental factors, so actual usage data shall prevail.
To provide the most accurate product information, specifications, and product characteristics, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images, and other content on the pages above at any time to match actual product performance, specifications, indexes, parts and other information. Because of real-time changes in product batches and production and supply factors, we will not specifically notify you in the event of the modifications and necessary adjustments described above.
Radio waves generated by this device may affect the normal operation of implanted medical devices or personal medical devices, such as pacemakers, and hearing aids. If you use any such medical devices, consult the manufacturers for restrictions on the use of this device.
The product images and screen content on the pages above are for the purpose of illustration only. The actual product (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI, and pictures) may be slightly different, so the actual product shall prevail.