Vitalia Green tea with lemon and ginger৳ 33 Cashback
Green tea with lemon and ginger from the Vitalia range of products is an excellent herbal mixture rich in vitamins (C, A, B, E), minerals (potassium, magnesium)
Product Code : 1986
Large thermal fluctuations are a great test for your body stamina. Are you ready to fight the cold and flu or you already have high fever and feel drained of energy?
A cup of hot tea daily is a good start, while two cups are a real benefit for your health. Still what choice to make? Green tea with lemon and ginger from the Vitalia range of products is an excellent herbal mixture rich in vitamins (C, A, B, E), minerals (potassium, magnesium) and active ingredients which will freshen you up and strengthen your immune system as well.
Green tea contains vitamin C, catechin and polyphenol that positively affect the human body. It also contains strong antioxidants that reduce the negative effect of free radicals, which cause various diseases. The catechin in the green tea when dissolved in water prevents the growth and proliferation of tumor cells and, in turn, contracting cancer. The leaf and lemon zest present in the tea cause sweeting and provoke secretion of harmful metabolites which have developed in the body as a result of virus infections. The lemon eases fast heartbeat and cough.
The ginger in the tea:
- improves blood circulation by acting as vasodilator
- has anti-coagulation effect thus preventing thrombosis
- positively affects the digestive system by stimulating gastric juice production
- relaxes digestive muscles
- absorbs and neutralizes gastric toxins thus regulating digestion and avoiding stomach cramps
- functions as an antiseptic and antispasmodic for the respiratory system thus being helpful in cases of inflammation of the respiratory tract, sinus, tonsils and asthma
- is efficient when treating common colds and flu
- has anti-inflammatory effect on the urogenital tract
- is refreshingIf you want to have strong immune system, good circulation and clear head, try this combination of medicinal herbs.
Preparation: add one teaspoon of green tea with lemon and ginger in a glass of water boiled at 80°C. Leave it for five minutes. Filter the tea out and drink it. Due to the rich content of the nutrients, you can use the same herbal mixture twice. In case you want to sweeten your tea, opt something healthy. We recommend brown unrefined sugar, honey, maltex or grape malt – madzun, which all abound in minerals and vitamins. Enjoy the green tea with lemon and ginger at least three times a day. Only in that way will you experience the natural power of the medicinal herbs.
Halal certified product
Net weight: 100g
VITALIA Nikola d.o.o
Street 516 No.10, 1000 Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
There are no reviews yet.